Skip to main content Skip to main menu Skip to footer


No current announcements.

Mandatory Insurance Coverage

You can choose how much insurance coverage you want to have. But you must, at the very least, have the following:

Statutory Accident Benefits

This covers your medical expenses and provides you with income replacement benefits if you are injured in a car accident, regardless of who is at fault in the accident.

Third-Party Liability of at least $200,000

This protects you if you are sued because you or anyone else driving your car injures someone else or damages someone else's property.

Direct Compensation-Property Damage (DC-PD)

This protects you if someone else causes damage to your car and its contents. It is called direct compensation because you collect directly from your insurer. See the section called "Glossary" for a definition of DC-PD.

Uninsured Automobile Coverage

This covers you if you are injured or killed by an uninsured motorist or by a hit-and-run driver. It also protects you if an identified uninsured motorist causes damage to your car or its contents.

While the above coverages are what you must buy at the very least, you can choose to buy extra coverage to get extra protection. Ask your broker, agent or insurance company for more information.

The right insurance protection for you

As independent insurance brokers, the firm is not committed to any one company or product. Our knowledge, experience and research capabilities enable us to develop flexible, customized insurance packages for your business, operations and employees.

Some of clients include Tim Horton's, Wendy's, Harvey's, Turtle Jack's, and Swiss Chalet